Sweet N Sour Lemon Pickle / Khatta Meetha Nimbu Ka Achar / Sweet Lemon Pickle Recipe
Sweet n sour lemon pickle is a very popular pickle in India. This sweet and sour pickles are also available commercially. It is prepared by cutting the lemons into halves and sprinkling salt and black pepper, pouring sugar syrup over it. It is a great to serve with any meal. You can store it 2-3 week.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Lemon – 1 Kg
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 kg or as per taste
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- For lemon pickle, buy the lemon without any stains.
- Wash and soak lemon water for 4-5 hours.
- Take out lemons from water, clean with a cloth and cut into 4 pieces.
- Fill the lemon pieces in a clean and dry glass or plastic containers.
- Also add salt, black pepper powder and turmeric powder, close the lid.
- Keep in a sunlight for 1-2 day and stir the container in between.
- Add sugar and mix well, keep in a sunlight for 1/2 day.
- Add vingar and mix well.
- After that fill the lemon pickle in a clean and dry glass or plastic container.