Corn Onion Salad / Sweet Corn Spring Onion Salad
Sweet Corn Spring Onion Salad is tasty, healthy and all-time favorite salad. Sweet Corn Spring Onion Salad is made of boiled corn, apple, boiled rajma, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper, garnish with fried paneer and spring onion.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Corn (boiled) – 1 cup
- Chopped Spring Onion – 1 cup
- Chopped Apple – 1/2 cup
- Rajma (boiled) – 1 cup
- Paneer (small cubes) – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add paneer and spring onion.
- Fry it properly.
- In a big bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well.
- Garnish with fried paneer and onion.
- Serve salad immediately.
SWEET CORN SPRING ONION SALAD was last modified: April 22nd, 2014 by