Tangy Tofu Salad / Mango Tofu Salad Recipe / Tangy Tofu With Mango Salad
Mango Tofu Salad Recipe is a very tangy in taste. Mango Tofu Salad Recipe is made of mango mixed with tofu, musk melon, cherry tomato, cucumber, dressing with olive oil, honey and lemon juice, garnish with mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Tofu (cut into small cubes) – 1 cup
- Mango (cut into lengthwise) – 1 nos.
- Musk Melon (cut into cubes) – 1 cup
- Cherry Tomato (cut into halves) – 6-7 nos.
- Cucumber (cut into slice) – 1/2 nos.
- Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper as per taste –
- In a bowl, add virgin olive oil, lemon juice, honey, little salt and black pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Add tofu, mango, melon, cucumber and tomatoes, stir together.
- Pour tofu, melon and mango salad into the salad serving dish.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve it chilled.
MANGO TOFU SALAD RECIPE was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by