Greek Vegetable Salad Recipe / Classic Greek Salad Recipe
Greek Vegetable Salad Recipe is a salad in Greek Cuisine. Greek Salad is a fresh and very colorful salad. Greek salad is made with romaine lettuce, cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper, tomato, mint leaves, feta cheese and pepperoncini peppers, dressing with olive oil, oregano, garlic, wine vinegar and lemon juice, seasoning with salt and black pepper.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- Dried Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Minced Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper as per salad –
- Finely Chopped Romaine Lettuce – 1/4 cup
- Cucumber (peel and cut into slices) – 1 nos.
- Red Onion (thinly sliced) – 1 small
- Red Capsicum (cut into thin strips) – 1 nos.
- Tomato (cut into thin slices) – 1 nos.
- Fresh Mint Leaves (finely chopped) – 10-11 leaves
- Feta Cheese (cut into small cubes) – 1/4 cup
- Whole Mild Pepperoncini Peppers – 3-4 nos.
- Salt and Pepper as per taste –
- In a bowl, add the olive oil, oregano, garlic, wine vinegar and lemon juice, mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add romaine lettuce, cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper, tomato, mint leaves, feta cheese and pepperoncini peppers, mix well.
- Toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately.