Fresh Green Bean Salad Recipe / Green Bean Salad Vinegar
Fresh Green Bean Salad Recipe is quick and simple to prepare. Beans are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Fresh Green Bean Salad Recipe is made of steamed beans mixed with grape tomatoes, steamed baby spinach, red onion and hearts of palm, dressing with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and oregano.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Steamed Green Beans (cut into 1 inch long pieces) – 1 cup
- Grape Tomato – 1 cup
- Steamed Baby Spinach (whole leaves) – 2 cup
- Red Onion (thinly sliced) – 1 small
- Marinated Hearts of Palm – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt and Pepper as per taste –
- Fresh Oregano Minced – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves (minced) – 2-3 nos.
- Feta Cheese (cut into small pieces ) – 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, add beans, grape tomatoes, baby spinach, red onion and hearts of palm, keep aside for 30-40 min.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, black pepper, oregano and garlic, mix well together, keep aside for 30-40 min.
- Pour the dressing mixture into the vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Garnish with feta cheese.
- Serve it.