Avocado Lemon Salad / Avocado Citrus Salad Recipe
Avocado Citrus Salad Recipe is a healthy and nutritious Salad Recipe. Avocado Citrus Salad Recipe is made of avocado, tomato, onion and cloves. Avocado are an excellent source of healthy fats and very popular in vegetarian cuisine. It is very colorful and easy to make.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Lemon Juice – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Tomato (cut into slices) – 4 small
- Ripe Avocados (cut into 1/24 inch dice) – 2 medium
- Spring Onion (cut into thin slices) – 3 bunch
- Garlic Cloves (minced) – 2 big nos.
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Boston Lettuce (torn into large pieces) – 4 cup
- Cucumber (peel and cut into thin slices) – 1 medium
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add lemon juice and salt, mix well.
- Add tomatoes, avocados, spring onion, black pepper and garlic, mix well.
- In another bowl, add olive oil, roasted cumin seed, lettuce, pepper and salt, mix well.
- Divide lettuce among plates and top each with avocado mixture.
- Top with cucumber slices.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it.