Nimbu ka achar is tasty and tangy pickle reciep. It is made of lemon slices mix with black salt, black pepper, red chili powder, cumin seed, ajwain, sauf, cloves and vinegar. You can serve with any meal. You can store it 3-4 month.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Lemon – 1 kg
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Salt – 2-3 tbsp
- Black Pepper – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 2 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Sauf – 2 tbsp
- Cloves – 1 tbsp
- White Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- In a grinder, add cumin seed, ajwain, sauf, black pepper and cloves, make a fine powder and keep aside.
- For lemon pickle, buy the lemon without any stains.
- Wash and soak lemon water for 4-5 hours.
- Take out lemons from water, clean with a cloth and cut into 4-5 pieces.
- Fill the lemon pieces in a clean and dry glass or plastic containers.
- Also add salt, black pepper powder and turmeric powder, close the lid.
- Keep in a sunlight for 1 day and stir the container in between.
- Add sugar and spices powder, mix well and keep in a sunlight for 1-2 day.
- Add white vinegar and mix well.
- After that fill the masala lemon pickle in a clean and dry glass or plastic container.
NIMBU KA ACHAR was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by