Mango Jam / How To Make Mango Jam / Mango Jam Recipe
Jam is made with whole fruit, cut into pieces or crushed. Jam is a type of sweet spread made with certain fruits, dry fruits and sugar. Flavour with green cardamom. Mango jam is easy to make, sweet and delicious Jam recipe.. It can be eaten with bread or paratha or roti at breakfast or as a snack. Mango Jam can be made with any variety of mangoes. You can store it 20-25 days.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mango (completely ripe and take out the pulp) – 4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup or increase depending on the tartness of the mango
- Green Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Almond – 1/2 cup
- Kaju – 1/2 cup
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add the mango pulp and cook it till the water had evaporated.
- Add sugar and mix well and stir in between.
- Cook it till water content has evaporated and it begins to thicken.
- Add the green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow to cool and store in air tight container.
- Serve with bread/paratha.