Ginger Pickle Recipe / Adrak Ka Achar / Chilli Garlic Pickle Recipe / Adrak Hari Mirch Ka Achar
Ginger pickle recipe is a spicy, sweet and tangy. Ginger pickle recipe is made of ginger or adrak mixed with turmeric powder, dry red chili, gur, mustard seed, hing, tamrind pulp and other Indian Spices. You can serve with hot chapattis and sabji or with rice and dal. You can store it 20-25 days. Adrak is also know as Ginger. It is a widely used as a herb. It is used for making biscuits, sweets and tea.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Ginger (cut in to tiny pieces) – 2 cup
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 5 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 3 tbsp
- Grated Gur – 2-3 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1 cup
- Hing – 1/4 tbsp
- Tamarind Pulp – 11/2 cup
- Methi Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chili – 3-4 nos.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds, hing and dry red chili, fry for 2 min.
- Add green chili and ginger, fry for 5-6 min.
- Add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, methi powder and gur, mix well.
- Add tamarind plup and mix well.
- Allow to boil for 10-15 min or till the ginger becomes soft and mixture becomes thick.
- Store the pickle clean and dry plastic or glass container.