Garlic Chutney / Tomato Garlic Chutney Recipe / Fresh Garlic Chutney recipe
Tomato Garlic Chutney Recipe is a very simple tomato chutney with garlic flavour. Garlic chutney is made from fresh garlic, tomato and red chili, fry it with curry leaves and mustard seed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Garlic Cloves – 10-11
- Red Chili – 3-4 nos.
- Chopped Tomato – 2 small
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Hing – 1/4 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Urad Dal – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame, add garlic and red chili, fry it till garlic gets into golden colour.
- Now add the tomato and cook it till it gets into soft.
- Allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add mixture, salt and make a fine paste.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Heat the 1 tbsp of oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add urad dal and fry it till urad dal gets into golden color.
- Add asafodita powder and curry leaves, fry for 2-3 min.
- Now take this out from the flame and pour into chutney mixtures.
- Mix well.
- Serve garlic chutney with idly.
TOMATO GARLIC CHUTNEY RECIPE was last modified: September 22nd, 2014 by