Dahiwali Pudina Chutney / Mint Curd Chutney Recipe / Mint Yogurt Chutney
Mint Curd Chutney Recipe is delicious and tasty with any snacks. It is made by dry mango blending with curd, green chili and mint leaves. It is good combination of raw mango, curd and mint leaves. You can store for 2-3 days in a refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Curd – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add green chili and fresh mint leaves, make fine paste and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add the curd and beat well.
- Add green chili and mint leaves paste, mix well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Serve curd chutney with pakora.
MINT CURD CHUTNEY RECIPE was last modified: September 23rd, 2014 by