Aam Ka Meetha Achaar / Sweet Mango Pickle Recipe / How To Make Sweet Mango Pickle
Aam ka meetha achaar is a very popular pickle in India. It is prepared by chopped mangoes into pieces and adding sauf, cumin seed, jaggery and little Indian spices. Sweet mango pickle is a delicious side dish for lunch and dinner. The mangoes chosen for this pickle should be under ripe. You can store it 20-25 days.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Raw Mango – 3 big
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Sauf – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Grated Jaggery – 1 cup
- Garam Masala – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the kadai on medium flame, add mango and little water.
- Cook it till mango gets soft.
- Heat the oil in a kadai on medium flame, add sauf, cumin seed and turmeric powder.
- Fry for 2 min.
- Add cooked mango mix and salt, mix well.
- Let it simmer for 10-15 min,till oil separates from it.
- Add red chili powder and garam masala, mix well.
- Let it cool down.
- Put sweet mango pickle in a clean and dry jar.