Sattu Ka Paratha Recipe / Sattu Paratha Recipes Sattu Stuffed Paratha
Sattu ka paratha recipe is a traditional Bihari paratha recipe. It is a very unique and lip-smacking dish. In bihar roasted Chana dal powder is known as Sattu. Sattu is the major ingredient in Sattu ka paratha. It is often served with brinjal bharata, raita and potato bharata. Sattu is is a high energy giving food.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour(atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
- Sattu – 11/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 nos.
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil (For Stuffing) – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot sattu paratha hot with yogurt or curd or chutney or pickle.