Cabbage Paratha Recipe / Cabbage Paratha / Cabbage Stuffed Paratha Recipe / How To Make Cabbage Paratha
Cabbage paratha recipe is simple, tasty and unique type of paratha. Paratha is stuffed with cabbage, carrot and Indian spices. It is a quick breakfast recipe and are best enjoyed with a bowl of fresh curd or pickle. You can use raw or coked grated cabbage and cabbage, in both ways it is very tasty and healthy in eating.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Filling:—- –
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 cup
- Grated Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
For Dough:— –
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water as needed –
- Oil for frying –
- Make dough of wheat flour (atta), as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- For stuffing heat oil in a pan over moderate heat. Toss in cumin seed, ginger-garlic paste and green chili.
- Fry until ginger starts turning brown,then add coriander leaves, dry mango powder, salt and garam masala, mix well.
- A few seconds later add the carrot and cabbage.
- Cook them till they are soft and done.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot cabbage paratha with curd, chutney and pickle.