Besan Masala Roti / Besan Ki Roti Recipe / Besan Roti Recipe / How To Make Besan Roti
Besan masala roti is a popular Indian bread recipe. Besan roti is very flavorful and healthy flat brad. It is high in protein, high nutritive value and gluten free. You can serve with dal and leafy green vegetables. Besan roti is an Indian bread made with a combination of wheat flour-atta, gram flour-besan and spices. Besan rotis get their unique flavour from besan.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Besan Flour – 2 cup
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- In a bowl, add the besan, wheat flour, garam masala, green chili, coriander leaves, ajwain, 1 tbsp oil and salt
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- Make a small round ball from the dough and roll it in a round flat roti.
- Cook on Pre-heat tawa.
- Place the besan masala roti carefully over it.
- Wait till that side gets few little golden spot.
- Now turn the roti to the other side and wait again till the other side also gets few little golden spots.
- Now put this roti directly on medium flame and cook on both sides till it becomes little golden brown.
- Just take care that it does not get burn.
- Spread the ghee or butter in the roti.
- Smear the butter or ghee in the besan roti.
- Serve hot besan roti with vegetables or curries.