Aloo Spinach Paratha Recipe / Aloo Palak Paratha Recipe / Aloo Palak Stuffed Paratha / Aloo Palak Paratha
Aloo spinach paratha recipe is a soft, tasty and delicious paratha. Paratha is stuffed with potatoes and nutritious palak-spinach. It is a healthy and great lunch option for kids lunch box or as breakfast or as a dinner. It contains the goodness of palak and yumminess of potatoes. You can serve with pickle or curd or chutney.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —- –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- – –
- Big Potato (boil and mash) – 3/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Spinach – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep a side for 30 min.
- For Stuffing:— Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ginger, green chili and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add the boiled potato, spinach, coriander leaves, salt and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot potato spinach paratha with yogurt, chutney and pickle.