Tutti Frutti Cookies / Fruit Cookies / Eggless Fruit Cookies / How To Make Tutti Frutti Cookies
Tutti frutti cookies are amazing tea time snack. Tutti frutti cookies is made of all purpose flour, unsalted butter, powder sugar, dates and milk. Tutti frutti is a colourful confection containing various chopped candied fruits. It is often used for making a tutti frutti ice cream flavor or cookies or sweet pan. Tutti-frutti is also used as a toppings for the ice-creams and sundaes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- All Purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 5-7 tbsp
- Powder Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Dates (chopped and ground) – 1 cup
- Tutti Frutti – 1/2 cup
- Milk – -3 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add powdered sugar and butter.
- Whisk it till you gets light and fluffy.
- Add maida, dates, tutti frutti and mix well.
- Add milk and make a soft sticky dough.
- Lay a butter paper and roll the dough and form a log.
- Wrap it with butter paper and freeze it for 30-40 min (Put it in the freezer to make the dough firm).
- Takeout the warped dough, slice the dough with a sharp knife or cookies cutter for any shape. Slice into slightly thicker slices.
- Preheat the oven at 160 deg C for 10 min.
- Place the cookies on the lined butter paper leaving space between each cookie.
- Bake it at 160 deg C for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly little golden brown.
- Transfer carefully in a rack and allow to cool it.
- Store in airtight container.