Ragi Porridge For Babies / Ragi Porridge / How To Make Ragi Porridge
Ragi porridge for babies is made of ragi flour, grated gur ( jaggery ) and water. Ragi Porridge is a rich source of calcium, iron, protein and fiber and is easily digestible. All this makes Ragi Porridge a healthy baby food. It is preferred meal for babies in Southern Part of India.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Ragi Powder – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Grated Jaggery (optinal) – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add ragi powder with water.
- Stir it till all lumps are dissolved.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and put in a gas on medium flame.
- Cook it till the mixture becomes thick, dark in color and starts bubbling.
- Stir continuously otherwise there will be lumps.
- Add grated jaggery and mix well.
- Transfer into bowl.