Apricot Orange Cookies / Apricot Cookies / Apricot Cookies Recipe
Apricot Orange Cookies is made of wheat flour, butter, Apricot, dry fruits and orange juice.Unique taste of blended orange, apricot and butter is liked by all kids very much. Apricot orange cookies are lower in fat and higher in dietary fiber.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Powder Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Apricot – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju-Cashew Nut – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 1 tbsp
- Orange Juice – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Butter For Greasing – 1 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add wheat flour, butter, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, apricot, kaju, almond, orange juice and milk, mix well and keep aside for 10-15 min.
- Pour the batter in a piping bag.
- You can use nozzle of any shape (star or round).
- Press the pipe bag from the top and bring out the batter equivalent to 11/2 to 2 inch diameter cookies on the greased baking tray.
- Bake inside preheated oven at 150ºc for 20 to 25 min or till the cookies are little golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
APRICOT ORANGE COOKIES was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by