Mango Rice Recipe / Raw Mango Rice / How To Make Mango Rice / Mamidikaya Pulihora
Mango Rice Recipe is very easy to prepare, needs less ingredients and tastes similar to the South Indian Lemon Rice. Cooked rice mix with spicy mango masala. Garnish with coriander leaves and peanut. It is taken during lunch or dinner with raita, papad or pickle.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cooked Basmati Rice – 1 cup
- Grated Mango – 1 cup
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Urad Dal -1 tbsp
- Channa Dal – 1 tbap
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chilli – 2-3 nos.
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 2 nos.
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Roasted Peanut – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seed, dry red chillies, urad dal, curry leaves and channa dal.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add ginger, green chillies and turmeric powder.
- Again fry it for 3-4 min.
- Now add mango, salt and mix well.
- Cook it till mango gets soft.
- Now add cooked rice and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and roasted peanut.