Tawa Paneer Masala / Tawa Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe / Tawa Paneer Tikka Recipe
Tawa Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe is made by using marinated fried paneer-cottage cheese, capsicum, tomato, onion and spicy gravy. Paneer-cottage cheese, capsicum and onion marinated in onion paste, fennel seeds, cumin seed, fenugreek seeds, carom, coriander seed and dry red chili, cooked in a gravy.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cottage Cheese / Paneer (cut in to cubes) – 2 cup
- Capsicum (cut into thin slices) – 1 nos.
- Tomato (cut into slices) – 2 nos.
- Onion (cut into thin slices) – 1 big
- Onion (for paste) – 1 big
- Fennel Seed – 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Carom – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Seed – 2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add onion, fennel seeds, cumin seed, fenugreek seeds,carom , coriander seed and dry red chili, make a fine paste.
- Transfer in to the bowl, add curd and salt, mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes, capsicum, onion and tomato in a curd mixture and keep aside for 1 hour for marination.
- Heat the butter in a non stick pan on the low flame, put marinated paneer pieces and vegetables in the pan.
- Fry it till both sides turns light golden brown then take them out.
- Garnish with green coriander and lemon.
- Serve hot paneer tikka with with bread or naan or paratha.