Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe / Paneer With Capsicum Recipe / Capsicum Fry
Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe is extremely delicious Paneer curry. Paneer Jalfrezi is a colorful, healthy and nutritious curry prepared with capsicum, tomato, paneer and spices. It goes very well with rotis or butter naan or paratha.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Paneer (cut in a long pieces ) – 11/2 cup
- Tomato (thin strips) – 1 nos.
- Capsicum (diagonal slices) – 1 nos. small
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Tomato Puree – 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garlic-Ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Lemon Juice – 3/4 tbsp
- Methi Seed Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and curry leaves, fry for 1-2 min.
- Add the tomato puree, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Fry for 2 minutes or it till the masala gets cooked.
- Add methi powder and mix well.
- Add capsicum, paneer and tomato and stir well.
- Cook it till the curry turns little brown.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot paneer jalfrezi with paratha.
PANEER JALFREZI RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by