Fried Paneer Mushroom And Capsicum / Paneer Capsicum Mushroom Sabzi
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Paneer (small cubes) – 1 cup
- Mushroom (Thickly Sliced) – 1 cup
- Coloured Capsicum (sliced) – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Cauliflower (half boil) – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Grated Garlic – 11/2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 11/2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Freshly Crushed Pepper – as per taste
- Salt as per taste –
- Chopped Spring Onion (for garnish) – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic, cumin seed and onion.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add capsicum, cauliflower and salt, mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min.
- Add the mushroom, paneer, soya sauce and peeper.
- Stir fry for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Serve hot paneer capsicum mushroom curry with paratha/plain rice.
PANEER CAPSICUM MUSHROOM SABZI was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by