Palak Mushroom / Palak Mushroom Curry Recipe
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Chopped Kaju – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Green Chilies – 5 nos. (If you like spicier add more)
- Palak (boil and make a paste in grinder ) – 6 cup
- Garlic and Ginger (paste 1:1) – 3 tbsp
- Tomato Puree – 1/4 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Mushroom (cut into thick slices) – 1 cup
- Heat the 1 cup water in a pan and boil on medium heat, add onions, cashew nuts and green chilies.
- Boil it till for 15 minutes or until almost water evaporates and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add boiled onion, cashew nuts and green chili, make a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add onion paste and tomatoes, mix well.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add spinach puree and mix well.
- Add salt, cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add dried fenugreek leaves and garam masala, mix well.
- Add mushroom and mix well.
- Cook it till becomes little thick.
- Serve hot palak mushroom with rice/paratha.
PALAK MUSHROOM CURRY RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by