Baby Corn Green Peas Masala / Baby Corn Green Peas / Baby Corn Green Peas Curry / Corn Peas Masala Curry
Baby corn green peas masala is easy to make, healthy and creamy rich tasty gravy curry. Fried baby corn cooked with pea, kaju and onion-tomato spicy gravy and garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve in any special occasion or party. It is very nice combination of baby corn and pea. You can enjoy with roti or rice or paratha.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Baby Corn (cut into 2 inch pieces) – 1 cup
- Pea – 3/4 cup
- Onion – 2 nos.
- Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic – 4-5 nos.
- Kaju – 3-4 nos.
- Dry Red Chili – 2 nos.
- Tomato Paste – 2 nos.
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 6-7 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- In a grinder, add onion, ginger, garlic, kaju and dry red chili, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp of oil in a pan on medium flame, add baby corn.
- Fry for 5-6 min and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add hing and cumin seeds, fry for 3 min.
- Add turmeric powder, tomato paste and coriander powder, mix well.
- Cook it till oil starts floating on the surface.
- Add salt, green peas and fried baby corn, mix well.
- Add water and cook it till curry gets soft and thick gravy.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot baby corn green pea masala with paratha or naan or rice.