Mushroom With Onion Recipe / Mushroom With Onion Recipe / How To Make Mushroom Onion
Mushroom with onion recipe is tasty ad delicious stir fried recipe. Mushroom with onion is made of mushroom, onion, tomato, green chili and Indian spices, garnish with coriander leaves. You can enjoy with roti or paratha or rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Mushroom (Finely Chopped) – 2 cup
- Chopped Onion – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 3 nos.
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves (for garnish) – 1-2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Red chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- In a grinder, add onion and make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and add the onion paste.
- Cook it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add the tomato, green chilies, salt and red chili powder, mix well.
- Cook it till the gravy becomes semi dry and add water if required.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 min.
- Season with garam masala powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot mushroom with onion with roti or paratha or rice.
MUSHROOM WITH ONION RECIPE was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by