Mushroom Mutter Masala / Mushroom Mutter Recipe / Mutter Mushroom Ki Sabzi / Mushroom And Green Peas Curry
Mushroom mutter masala is popular North Indian gravy dish. Mushroom Mutter Masala is a great side dish serve with roti or chapati or naan or rice. It is basically mushroom and peas cooked in a spicy and tangy onion tomato gravy and flavored with Indian spices. You can make this dish as a curry or dry Sabji by adjusting the water consistency.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Thick Curd or Dahi – 3-4 tbsp
- Chopped Mushroom – 1 packet
- Green Pea – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic-Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Tomato – 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves (for garnish) – 2-3 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- In a bowl, add mushrooms, green peas, yogurt, red chili powder and salt, mix well and keep aside for 10-11 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, ginger-garlic paste and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add tomato and cook for 5-6 min.
- Add red chili powder, salt, little water, turmeric powder and garam masala, mix well.
- Add marinated mushroom and green peas, mix well.
- Cover and cook it till curry becomes thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot mushroom mutter masal with rice or roti or paratha.