Vegetable Oats Upma / Oats Upma Recipe / Upma Recipe With Oats / How To Oats Upma
Vegetable oats upma is a healthy, quick and delicious breakfast recipe. Oats upma is made of with oats and mixed vegetables. Oats Upma is one of the easy and healthy Indian breakfast recipes using oats.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats (Boil and mashed) – 11/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Tomato – 1/4 cup
- Mixed Vegetable (carrot, capsicum and beans) – 3/4 cup
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11
- Oil – 1-2 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add hing, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chili, fry for 2-3 min.
- Add onions and ginger, stir fry it till onion gets little golden brown.
- Now add tomato and cook it for 4-5 min.
- Add mixed vegetable and cook it till vegetable gets soft.
- Add oats and cook only for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot oats upma.
VEGETABLE OATS UPMA was last modified: April 1st, 2014 by