Vada Pav Recipe / Mumbai Vad Pav / Batata Vada Recipe
Vada Pav Recipe is made by using a batata vada, coriander chutney, tamarind chutney and buns or pav. The batata vada is made of a spicy potato filling deep fried in a gram flour batter. Serve hot vada pav with spicy garlic chutney and fried green chili. Vada pav recipe is a very popular Maharastrian Snacks.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Hamburger Buns – 8 nos.
- Batata Vada – 8 nos.
- Coriander Chutney – 1/2 cup
- Tamarind Chutney – 1/2 cup
- Ketchup – as needed
- Few Fried Green Chili-
- Prepare batata vada , find batata vada recipe here.
- Slice the buns into two and toast the buns (toasted on tawa using little oil ).
- Spread some tamarind chutney on bottom slice of buns then spread some dry garlic chutney.
- On the top slice of buns spread some coriander chutney.
- Take one batata vada and press a little bit and place it on bottom slice of buns and top with other slice.
- Serve hot vada pav with fried green chili.