Tofu With Banana Sandwiches / How To Make Tofu With Banana Sandwiches / Tofu Sandwiches
Tofu with banana sandwiches is a easy to make and healthy for diabetics. It is made of bread, banana or any fruit, tufu, diet sugar and salt. Tofu is high in protein, low in fat and very low in saturated fat. Banana are a storehouse of essential nutrients like potassium, dietary fiber and vitamins B.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Whole Wheat Bread – 4 nos.
- Banana (cut into slice) or you prefer any fruit – 1 nos.
- Grated Tofu or Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Diet Sugar – a pinch
- Black Pepper – as pr taste
- Take bread slices and spread tofu.
- Top with sliced banana.
- Sprinkle little salt, black pepper and sugar.
- Cover the another bread slices and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter or ghee in a pan on medium heat.
- Toast the sandwich till insides are warm and outsides are turns little golden brown and crispy.
- Serve tofu banana sandwiches with curd chutney.