Spicy Diamond Cuts Recipe / Diamond Cuts Snack / How To Make Spicy Diamond Cuts / Maida Khara Biscuits
Spicy diamond cuts recipe is one of the easiest and quick Indian snack recipe. Spicy diamond cuts recipe is made with ginger, garlic, maida, ajwain and Indian spices. Diamond cut are awesome in taste, crunchy and spicy. You can serve anytime.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Ginger (Peel and Chopped) – 1/2 inch piece
- Chopped Garlic (Peel and Chopped) – 5-6 nos.
- Red Chili Powder – 4-5 nos.
- Maida (Fine flour) – 2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Oil for Deepfrying –
- In a grinder, add ginger, garlic, red chili and very little water, grind it and make a smooth paste.
- In a big bowl, add maida flour, salt, ajwain, ginger paste and oil, mix well.
- Add enough water and make a stiff dough and keep aside for 1/2 -1 hour.
- Make round chapatis thicker than normal, cut into diamond shapes or straight in a length, with the help knife or cookie cutters or pizza cutter.
- Do not stack the pieces one above other and separate each cut.
- Heat the oil in a pan on low flame and slde diamond cuts.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown and crisp on both side.
- When they are cooled, store in air tight container.
SPICY DIAMOND CUTS RECIPE was last modified: April 2nd, 2014 by