Paneer Sandwiches Recipes / How To Make Paneer Sandwich Recipe / Paneer Sandwiches
Paneer sandwiches recipe is a easy to make, yummy, nutritious snack and healthy vegetarian sandwich recipe for kids. It is great for breakfast, brunch and even school lunchboxes. It is made of paneer, moong dal, onion and spices. Paneer is a good source of protein and calcium. You can serve paneer veg sandwich with mint-coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
For Paneer Stuffing:—-
- Grated Paneer – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Ground Cloves – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- White Bread or Brown Bread Slices – 4-6 nos
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – as per taste
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- For making stuffing:—- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add salt and paneer, cover and cook it till gets soft.
- Add ground cloves, garam masala, red chili powder and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min and add coriander leaves, mix well.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- For making sandwich:—-Spread or brush some butter or olive oil or ghee on the bread.
- Add 3 or 4 tbsp of paneer mixture on the bread.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and cumin powder as per taste.
- Place the other buttered slice on the top.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, toast the bread.
- Toast it till turns little golden brown and crisp from both sides.
- Serve hot paneer sandwiches with green chutney or tomato chutney or tomato ketchup.