Paneer Samosa Recipe / Paneer Samosa Filling / Paneer Samosa / How To Make Paneer Samosa
Paneer samosa recipe is a fried snacks with a tangy and tasty spicy paneer filling. The paneer samosa contains a maida flour shell stuffed with spicy paneer-aloo mixture. Then deep fried it till turns little golden brown colour. Serve hot delicious samosas with a sweet or spicy chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
For Stuffing: —- –
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Green Chili (Slit) – 2-3 nos.
- Potato (Boil and roughly mashed) – 3/4 cup
- Grated Paneer – 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
For Dough:—– –
- Maida (Fine flour) – 11/2 cup
- Oil (for dough) – 1/4 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Water as needed –
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- For making dough:—- In a bowl, add oil, ajwain, salt and flour, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Cover with moist cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- For the filling:—- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add green chili, ginger, mashed potato and paneer, fry for 5-6 min.
- Add garam masala and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Add coriander leaves, mix well and allow to cool.
- For making samosa:—-
- Make a thin 4-5 inch diameter round with small portion from the dough (like we make chapatti).
- Cut into two halves.
- Take one semi circle one, join the two corners of the straight line to form a cone.
- Place 2 tbsp of stuffing in the cone and apply little water in the edges and seal it nicely.
- Heat the oil in deep pan on medium flame, slide 2-3 samosa at a time.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and crisp on both side.
- Serve hot paneer samosa with green or tamarind chutney.