Paneer Palak Sandwich / Paneer Spinach Sandwich / Spinach Cottage Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Paneer palak sandwich is yummy as well as nutritious. You can be serve during tea time or as a tiffin for the kids or as a breakfast. Paneer spinach sandwich is made of palak or spinach leaves, paneer or cottage cheese, corn and spices. It is nice combination of paneer and palak. It is a protein and iron packed nutritious and healthy recipe.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bread Slices – 8 nos.
- Chopped Palak – 1 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Grated Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Corn (boiled) – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan on medium flame, add spinach leaves, sweet corn, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 min.
- Add paneer, cumin powder and lime juice, mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min, keep aside and allow to cool.
- Spread or brush some butter or olive oil or ghee on the bread.
- Add 3 or 4 tbsp of spinac paneer mixture on the bread.
- Place the other buttered slice on the top.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, toast the bread OR Put the sandwich into the toaster.
- Toast it till turns little golden brown and crisp from both sides.
- Serve hot palak paneer sandwiches with green chutney or tomato chutney or tomato ketchup.