Microwave Poori Recipe / Crispy Poori Recipe
Microwave Poori Recipe is made by using various grains flours including jowar flour, soya flour, ragi flour, wheat flour, methi leaves and sesame seed. Since microwave poori is made of multigrains , it is rich in fibers and vitamins. It can also be stored for 15-20 days.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Jowar Flour – 1/4 tbsp
- Soya Flour – 1/4 tbsp
- Ragi Flour – 1/4 tbsp
- Wheat Flour – 1/2 tbsp
- Methi Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Sesame Seed – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Jaggery (dissolve in a water) – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a bowl, add jowar flour, soya flour, ragi flour, wheat flour, methi leaves, sesame seed, red chili powder, salt, oil and jaggery solution, mix well.
- Add a little water and make a soft dough, keep aside for 15-20 min.
- Divide the dough into about 30-35 equal parts and make them into balls.
- Take one ball and roll out into thin puris and prick each puri with a fork.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 4o0°F oven 10 to 11 min or until poori are lightly golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.