Masoor Dal Namkeen Recipe / Masoor Dal Namkeen / Fried Crispy Moong Dal Recipe
Masoor dal namkeen recipe is a crispy and tasty tea-time snack. Masoor dal namkeen is popular snack in North India. You can make this for Holi, Diwali or just for a snack. This is one of most easy namkeen recipe with minimal ingredients. You can serve with tea or coffee.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Whole Masoor Dal (wash and soak for 9-10 hour) – 3 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Remove all water from the masoor dal and keep dal on a cotton cloth for 15-20 min.
- Heat the oil in pan on high flame, put dal in hot oil.
- Fry it till dal becomes crispy.
- Take out the dal and keep in a strainer.
- Add the salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.