Khatta Meetha Chivda Recipe / Khatta Meetha Mixture / Meetha Mix Chivda Recipe
Khatta meetha chivda recipe is sweet and salty in taste. It is extremely delicious and very popular among all ages and all region of India. Even those who don’t prefer spicy will like it a lot. Poha and peanut roasted with mild spices till crispy and served sprinkled with sugar, salt and raisins. Serve with tea or coffee.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Skill Level: Easy
- Poha – 1 cup
- Peanut – 1 cup
- Oil for frying –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/3 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Raisins – 15-20 nos.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add poha.
- Fry it till turns little golden colour.
- Take out fried Poha and keep aside.
- Put peanuts in the remaining oil and fry it till they turns little brown and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add sugar and salt, make a fine powder.
- Heat the 1 tbsp oil in a pan on low flame, add turmeric powder and fry for 1min.
- Put Poha and keep mixing poha with a spoon till it turns yellow and keep aside, allow to cool.
- Once Poha cools down completely add peanuts, sev, raisins and sugar-salt powder, mix well.
- Store in air tight container when cooled completely.