Honey Pancakes / Wheat Flour Pancakes / Honey For Pancakes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour – 2 cup
- Milk – 4-5 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Honey – 6-7 tbsp
- Baking Soda – a pinch
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, baking powder, milk, honey and salt, mix well.
- Add little water and make a fine batter.
- Cover the batter with a lid and leave it for 10-15 min.
- Take out some batter and dilute with water till you reach the right consistency and it should be thick but easy to spread.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- When hot, add a few drops of oil to it and swirl to coat all sides of the pan.
- Now pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan and lightly use the ladle to spread the batter into a circular shape from the center outwards, make a circle of diameter roughly 4-5″.
- Drizzle with a little oil and lift the edges of the cheela to allow oil to go under it.
- Flip now and cook it till the other side turns little golden brown.
- Pour a little honey on the top of pancake.
- Serve hot honey pancake.
HONEY PANCAKES was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by