Hare Chane Ki Kachori Recipe / How To Make Hare Chane Ki Kachori / Chickpea Kachori
Hare chane ki kachori recipe is a tasty and delicious Kachori recipe. This is stuffed Indian bread prepared using roasted hare chane and spices. Hare chane ki kachori recipe is made of wheat flour, chickpea or hare chane, ginger, coriander leaves, green chilli and Indian spices. You can serve with chutney or raita.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough:—– –
- Wheat Flour – 2 cup
- Oil for dough – 2-3 tbsp
- Water as per needed –
- Salt as per taste –
For Filling:—- –
- Fresh Chickpea or Hare Chane (Wash and make a coarse paste in a grinder) – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Grated Ginger – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 2 nos.
- Sauf Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Red Chili Powder – as per taste
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- For making stuffing:—- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add hing and cumin seed, fry for 2 min.
- Add the ginger paste, green chili and fry for 1 min.
- Now add the grinded green chickpeas, salt, coriander powder, sauf powder, dry mango powder, garam masala and red chili powder, fry for 3-4 min and mix well.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- For making dough:— In a bowl, add atta, little salt and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Take small portion from the dough and make a hole in each round portion and pour the stuff mixand seal it.
- Roll these balls a little and make a poori, make a smooth ball without any cracks and flatten it between your palms roll it in a circle of 2 ½ – 3 inch diameter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep fry, slide the poori carefully and press very gently with spatula when it tries to come on top and puff up.
- After it puffs up, turn on other side and fry till turns little golden brown on both side.
- Serve hot chickpea kachori with curd or pickle.