Panipuri Chaat Recipe / Mouth Watering Golgappa / How To Make Panipuri Recipe
Pani puri chaat recipe is a popular street food in India. It is made of puffed balls or golgappa filled with potato mixture and served with sweet and tangy pani. Panipuri is also called puchka or golgappa. It is a delicious and spicy recipe.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Puri – 25-30 nos. (you can buy readymade puris or make them at home)
- Green chutney- 1/2 cup
- Tamarind Chutney-1/2 cup
For the pani:
- Tamarind or Imli Pulp – 1/2 cup
- Water – 2-3 cup
- Roasted Cumin Seed or Jeera Powder – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chill or Hari Mirch – 3-4 nos
- Chopped Mint Leaves or Pudina Leaves – 1 cup
- Black Salt or Kala Namak – as per taste
- Boondi – 2 tbsp
- Grated Jaggary 0r Gur – 2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1-11/2 tbsp
For the stuffing:
- Boiled potatoes – 3-4 nos.
- Chopped onion – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For other stuffing you can use sprout, boiled chickpea and kala chana.
- For making Pani:—–
- In a grinder, add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chill, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, add roasted cumin powder, tamrind pulp, kala namak, jaggery, chaat masala and green mixture, mix well.
- Adjust the spices and chaat masala according to your taste.
- Add the boondi to the pani.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 -3 hrs before serving.
- For make the stuffing :——
- In a bowl, roughly mashed potatoes, onion, coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder and salt, mix well. Keep aside.
- For making panipuri:——
- Make a small hole on a puri by tapping slowly on the crisp side.
- Fill some stuffing in the centre along with some green chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Some chilled pani prepared earlier and stir the pani before using to mix all the masalas.
- Enjoy homemade Panipuri.