Besan Paare / Besan Paare Recipes / How To Make Besan Paare
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Gram Flour – 1 cup
- Oil for Dough – 5 tbsp
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Cardamom Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Finely Chopped Fenugreek Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Salt as pr taste –
- Oil for frying –
- In a big bowl, add gram flour, wheat, oil, salt, red chili powder, cardamom seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek leaves and hing, mix well.
- Add little water, make hard dough and keep aside for 20-30 min.
- Now grease your hands with oil and knead the dough more.
- Divide the dough in two equal halves and take one part give it a round shape on rolling plate roll it like paratha.
- Cut the paratha with 1/2 widths and 1 inch length.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide the besan pare.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and crisp on both side.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
BESAN PAARE RECIPES was last modified: April 1st, 2014 by