Aloo Paneer Stuffed Pakora / How To Make Paneer Stuffed Pakora / Bharwan Paneer Pakoda / Spice Stuffed Cottage Cheese Fritters
Aloo paneer suffed pakora is a very famous Indian Snacks. It is easy to make and yummy in taste. Paneer slice is sandwiched between spicy aloo mixture and coated with flavored besan batter. Serve hot bread pakora with green chutney or tamarind chutney or tomato chutney.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Paneer Slice (cut into square or triangle or any shape) – 12-15 nos.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
For the filling:——–
- Boiled Potatoes (mash it) – 3 nos. large
- Finely Chopped Green chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Chaat masala – 1 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
For the outer coating:——–
- Besan – 3 cup
- Hing – a pinch
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add paneer slice, lemon juice and little salt, mix well and keep aside.
- For stuffing:— In a bowl, add mashed aloo, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves, salt, chaat masala and dry mango powder, mix it well and keep aside.
- For coating:—– In big bowl, add besan, hing, red chili powder, little salt, ajwain, garam masala and coriander powder.
- Add around ½ cup water and mix it well. The batter should not be very thick nor too thin.
- Check the seasonings and adjust according to your taste.
- Keep the ready batter aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame for deep frying the pakoras.
- Take the paneer pieces, make a coating of the spicy aloo stuffing all over the paneer.
- Make sure it covers completely.
- Now dip the aloo covered paneer into the gram flour batter and place it warm oil for frying.
- Fry it till pakora turns little golden brown on both side.
- Drain on a kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot or warm aloo stuffed bread pakora with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice.