Sprouted Green Gram Pulav / Sprouted Green Moong Stir Fry / Sprouts Fried Rice Recipe / Whole Moong Sprout Fried Rice
Sprouted Green Gram Fried Rice is made of healthy and nutritious with the addition of green gram. Sprouts Fried Rice is easy, filling, healthy and delicious fried rice recipe. In this recipe, rice are cooked with vegetables, sprouted moong and Indian spices. It is very easy, delicious and quick recipe.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Sprouted Whole Green Gram – 1 cup
- Spring Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 cup
- Basmati Rice – 1 cup
- Soya Sauce – 3/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Wash rice and in a large pan, add 4-5 cups of water, 1/2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tbsp salt and boil it.
- When it’s boiling, add rice.
- When cooked and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add ginger and green chilies, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger-chili paste.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add onion, capsicum, cabbage and green gram sprouts, mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add spring onion, salt, black pepper powder, soya sauce and cooked rice.
- Stir well.
- Serve hot sprouted moong fried rice with tomato sauce or chutney.