Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe / Spicy Pineapple Fried Rice / Pineapple Rice Recipe / How To Make Pineapple Rice
Pineapple fried rice recipe is a spicy and tangy dish with the combination sweet and sour taste. It is the nice combination of pineapple and rice. It is very tasty, tangy and easy to make recipe. It is a dish of steamed rice stir-fried in a pan and mixed with other ingredients, such as vegetables, pineapple and spices. Cooked rice stir-fried with Indian spices and fry for 2-3 min, then add curry powder, paneer, soy sauce and jalapeno, garnish with pineapple. You can serve with curd, pickle and salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Margarine or Butter – 2-3 tbsp
- Long Grain Rice – 2 cup
- Garlic (minced) – 2-3 nos.
- Curry Powder – 2 tbsp
- Paneer (cut into small cubes) – 1 cup
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Jalapeno Pepper (seeded) – 1-2 nos.
- Pineapple (cut into small cubes) – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Onion – 3-4 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium flame, add onion and garlic.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add rice, curry powder, paneer, soy sauce and jalapeno, mix well.
- Add 31/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 20 min or till rice gets soft.
- Add green onions and cook again for 4-5 min or until liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with pineapple cubes.
- Serve hot rice with curd.