Mushroom Pulao Recipe / Mushroom Rice / How To Make Mushroom Pulao / Mushroom Biryani
Mushroom pulao is a very tasty and flavorful rice recipe. It is nutritious rice recipe with the goodness of mushroom. It is very tasty, delicious and easy to make recipe. It is a dish of steamed rice stir-fried in a pan and mixed with mushroom and Indian spices. Cooked rice stir-fried with cumin seed, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf, fry for 2-3 min, then add mushroom. You can serve with curd, pickle and salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Mushroom (Finely Chopped) – 11/2 cup
- Rice – 2 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Cinnaman(Dal chini) – 1-2 nos.
- Cloves – 2-3 nos.
- Bay Leaf (tej patta) – 1-2 nos.
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Wash rice and in a large pan, add 4-5 cup water, 1/2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tbsp salt and boil it.
- When it’s boiling, add rice.
- Cook it till rice gets soft and drain extra water, keep aside.
- In a large pan, heat the oil on medium flame, add the cumin seed, cloves, cinnaman and bay leaf.
- Fry it for 2-3 min.
- Add onion and mushroom, mix well.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Add salt, turmeric powder (optinal) and black pepper, mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Fry it for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from gas and stir well.
- Serve hot mushroom rice with curd or raita.