Capsicum Masala Rice / How To Make Capsicum Rice / Bell Pepper Rice Recipe / Capsicum Rice Recipe
Capsicum masala rice is flavorful, easy to make and delicious rice recipe. It makes a perfect lunch box recipe. Cooked rice stir-fried with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin seeds, ginger, green chili, onion and garlic, fry for 3-4 min, then add colored capsicum and garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with curd, pickle and salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Rice – 2 cup
- Cloves – 2-3 nos.
- Cinnaman(Dal chini) – 1-2
- Cardamom – 2-3 nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Coloured Capsicum (cut in cubes) – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Wash rice and in a large pan, add 4-5 cup water, 1/2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tbsp salt and boil it.
- When it’s boiling, add rice.
- Cook it till rice gets soft and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin seeds, ginger, green chili and garlic.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add onion and mix well.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add colored capsicum and salt, mix well.
- Fry it for 4-5 min.
- Add cooked rice and salt, mix well.
- Fry it properly.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot capsicum masala rice with curd.