Soya Granules Sabzi / Soybean Granules Sabzi Recipe / Soya Subzi
Soybean Granules Sabzi Recipe is delicious dry curry. The soya nuggets cooked in spicy onion tomato ginger garlic masala gravy. Soy nuggets are very rich in protein and very healthy to eat. Soya Nuggets is also called soy chunks, nutri or nutrela.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Soya Granules (soaked in hot water for 15 min) – 1 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Chopped Tomato – 2 medium
- Finely Chopped Onion – 2 medium
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Squeeze out the excess water and transfer in to bowl soya granules.
- Add hot milk and little salt to the soya granule and keep aside for 20-25 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add onion and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add ginger and green chili, fry for 1-2 min.
- Add tomato, cover and cook it till they gets soft.
- Add turmeric powder and cook it till oil leaves the masala.
- Add the soya granules and mix well.
- Add the remain milk and cook it till the granules are soft.
- Add salt and red chili powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot soybean granules with roti or white rice.
SOYBEAN GRANULES SABZI RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by