Punjabi Aloo Methi Recipe / Potato With Fenugreek Leaves / Aloo Methi Sabzi
Punjabi Aloo Methi Recipe is a very healthy, dry vegetarian subzi and popular Punjabi Dish. Aloo and Methi are a lovely combination together. Punjabi Aloo Methi recipe is made of aloo-potato, methi-fenugreek leaves and some Indian spices. Punjabi Aloo Methi tastes great with plain paratha, kadhi rice, rotis or phulkas.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Garlic – 5-6 nos.
- Potato (cut into cubes) – 2 cup
- Methi Leaves (Wash and Finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic and fry for 4-5 min.
- Add potato and fry it till they are coated with the oil.
- Add methi leaves, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala and red chili powder, mix well.
- Add little water, covered and cook it till the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot aloo methi with paratha or dal-rice.