Patiala Lassi / Patiala Lassi Recipe
Patiala Lassi Recipe is easy to make and very delicious. This lassi can be served garnished with dry fruits and flavored with cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Lassi is a very popular yogurt based drink from Punjab. Punjabi meal is incomplete without lassi.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Fresh Curd – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Crushed Saffron Strands – 8-10
- Vanilla Essence – 2 drop
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp of milk and stir it till dissolved.
- In a jar, add sugar and curds, stir it till well dissolved.
- Just before serving combine all ingredients.
- Whip well with a hand or electric beater.
- Lassi is ready when it is light and frothy.
- Serve it chilled patiala lassi.