Pakore Kadhi / Pakora Kadhi Recipe
Pakora Kadhi Recipe is made by using spicy besan pakoras, spices and besan yogurt mixture. Spicy pakoras in kadhi makes it delicious. You can serve hot pakora kadhi with roti or plain rice. Pakora Kadhi is a very popular dish throughout the India.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
For making pakore:– –
- Besan – 3/4 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda – a pinch
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
For making curry-kadhi:— –
- Curd (Dahi) – 1 cup
- Besan Flour – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- A pinch of asafetida –
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped for garnish) – 2-3 tbsp
- For making pakore:– in a bowl, add besan, baking soda, ajwain and salt, mix well.
- Then slowly add water, stir it and make the batter lump free and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying, take a small amount of mix and slide in the oil.
- Fry both sides till golden brown and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add curd, besan and turmeric powder, mix well and make sure there are not any lumps.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add hing, mustard seed and curry leaves, fry for 1-2 min.
- Add curd mixture and water, boil it and stir in between.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt, mix well.
- Add pakore and mix properly, cook on low flame till curry become thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot kadhi with rice.